About Active Ukraine
We are happy you have decided to veer away from traditional travel routes, join a tour in Ukraine
and explore the farthest corner of Eastern Europe.
You are definitely in for a lot of pleasant surprises, inspiring experiences, new insights, and a delightful time.
We are also as thrilled to have an opportunity to bring all of those to you, and have you join us in the least known country of the continent - Ukraine!
is far beyond being another travel agency; Our style exceeds typical tour bus rides and excursions, to offering authentic holidays in Ukraine;
exceeds myriad of sightseeing trips, to a meaningful engagement with local culture; exceeds pampering you till you are satisfied, to challenging you to your enjoyment with our adventure tours in Ukraine.
We bring to you the most off-the-beaten-track routes in Ukraine, so you can
- Enjoy trekking Ukraine through the yet unmarked trails in the primeval beech forests of Carpathian Biosphere Reserve
- Explore some of the world's most beautiful caves
- Go cycling in Ukraine along the vast area of wetlands in the North
- Go birdwatching in Europe’s best preserved delta of Danube River
- Raft the wild rivers of Ukrainian Carpathians
- Explore Ukrainian cities - Kiev, Lviv, Odessa and others - with our off-the-beaten track city tours
- Camp next to the volcanic mountainous reserve in Crimea, overlooking the Black Sea
- Visit the bizarre "leftovers" of communism and drink delicious Viennese coffee, all within the same day
… and experience the 'old Europe', where food still comes from home-made farms, horse-driven carts are a typical summer sight, and local traditions remain unchanged for centuries.
It all started from an idea, when three young people, coming from different backgrounds, cultures and traditions, realized that they have one thing in common - passion for adventure and commitment to living sustainably.
Throughout our travels worldwide, we discovered that our own country, Ukraine, has all what it takes and more to be an authentic destination in Europe.
We took our time researching the most exciting adventure routes, visiting rural houses that would offer green accommodation options, and diligently looking for most qualified, committed and ethical local partners.
Join our adventure tours and authentic holidays in Ukraine , and we assure you an experience of a lifetime in Ukraine, the best kept secret of Europe.
Find us on Google+